Does my central heating system need a Power Flush?
If your central heating system has any of the following symptoms, it probably needs a POWER FLUSH:
- Radiator water is dirty
- System is slow to heat up
- Radiators need frequent bleeding
- Boiler failure or lockout
- Boiler noise
- Pump failure
- Pump noise
- Some radiators are partially or completely cold
- Blocked radiators
- Pinhole leaks from radiators
These problems are a result of inertial corrosion scale and sludge forming within your central heating system. Power Flushing is the only way to give your system a new lease of life and is by far the cheapest option in the long run.
Award winning company